Click Here to
This is truly a bittersweet issue for me. For almost six years Audrey and I have brought you a newsletter every two weeks (or thereabouts). Amazingly, only once in that six years did we skip an issue. It's been a pleasure working with Audrey. However, change comes like it always does and Audrey will no longer be serving as co-president. She assures me that this won't be the last we'll hear from her. She'll pop in every so often with her wit and humor. Now I'll let Audrey explain to you in a form she introduced to JABB herself why she is leaving.
THE TRUTH IS *STILL* OUT THERE!JenniAnn: Hey Audrey.
Before Audrey leaves she was good enough to type out for our new co-president, Doc/Karen, a list of her responsibilities. We thought we should share them with you all.
1. Let Jenni write JABB
2. Tell Jenni JABB looks great!
3. Correct Jenniís spelling errors.*
4. Delete all crazy lines that make no
5. Delete all parts that are not funny.
6. Write JABB yourself.
7. Send JABB out but give Jenni full
8. Keep the Kiwi at bay.
9. Protect Chiwawa and his family
10. Occasionally send a letter to yahoo
groups to let people know that
you are still alive.
11. Tell Jenni what a great job she has
12. Repeat steps 1-7.
13. Entice the Kiwi to cause problems.
Itís getting boring.
14. NO! NO! She caused too many problems!
Must kill the Kiwi.
15. Ok. Now, where to hide the body?
16. Hmm. No, I already hid someone behind
17. I know, Andrewís house! No one will
think to look there.
18. Repeat steps 1-7.
19. Get no feed back from JABB. Feel like
20. Tell Jenni you donít want to do JABB
21. Get fake feedback from Jenni. Feel
22. Repeat steps 1-2.
23. Send JABB Jenni wrote.
24. Apologize to JABB community for the
25. Send Jenni to Looney Bin.
26. Repeat steps 1-7.
27. Free Jenni from Looney Bin.
28. Promise to keep JenniAnn away from
29. Wonder why you ever took this job.
30. Repeat steps 1-7
32. Pass these steps on to the next
33. Be sure to warn the next co-president
about Kiwiís body being at
Andrewís and Jenniís mental problems.
34. Celebrate. No more J.A.B.B.!!!!
35. Tell police you have no idea what a
36. Destroy all evidence.
37. Repeat steps 1-7.
38. Try once again to resign.
39. Repeat steps 1-7.
40. Repeat step 38-39.
41. Rinse. Lather. Repeat.
*(For those of you who are a bit newer to JABB, I (Audrey) am the one who cannot spell)