Here to Listen to
Hi all! Well,
it's time for JABB yet again! We hope you enjoy this issue.
In any place it's important to have a strong government in place. But supposing a government isn't quite so.... stable. Here are some signs things at Dyeland are a little unstable.
Top Ten Signs the Co-Presidents have (Re)Entered the Psych Ward
10. Vincent asks you what the best Andrew episodes of TBAA are. Later that night you see someone you believe to be Vincent scaling the hospital's walls carrying a bag and then entering through a window on the 6th floor. The next morning videos of "The Journalist" and several episodes have mysteriously disappeared from the Castle.
9. "Johnny Angel" and songs from "Godspell" can be heard coming from a 6th floor (the Psych ward) room in the hospital.
unusually calm when their names are mentioned.
7. Vincent and Andrew are spotted at the library studying a copy of "How to Cope when the Teenager you were Asked to Guard/Has a Fan Club for You Goes Insane (again) and Enters a Psych Ward in a Hospital in Another Dimension."
6. Audrey begins to sport that white coat with extra long sleeves, once again.
5. You call
JenniAnn's room hoping to get some plans set for building
home on Dyeland. A voice answers claiming to be JenniAnn but you swear
is in fact Chimama. Your concern is furthered when "JenniAnn" yelps at
4. John awakens
one day with hair glued to his head, while Chiwawa
suddenly glows all the time. Only, no one sees this glow but
2. When you ask to see JenniAnn, Audrey brings her to a 5th floor window of Dyeland Castle. Strangely she looks exactly like last Fall's scarecrow with a blonde wig thrown on and sounds an awful lot like Andrew. You can also hear "That doesn't sound anything like her, let me try!" in the background.
1. The men in white know the co-prez by sight and sound instead of just by name.
Sometimes it's fun to sit and wonder how things might have been if only you'd made a different choice or taken a different road. In this issue Audrey and Jenni will examine what they might have done had JABB never been started.
10. Built a webpage featuring the largest collection of pictures of fake Chihuahuas.
9. Spent their
lives trying to discover a way to travel into other
dimensions and claim themselves princesses of a new land they name
8. Formed CABB.
The Charles/Adam Bucket Brigade.
7. Two words:
6. They may
actually have ended up sane, normal people. Sheesh.... how
worrying about the current issue of JABB, they could put
their talents to use at school and amaze the world with their
4. "Gee Audrey,
what are we going to do tonight?" "The same thing we do
everynight, Jenni. Try to take over the world!!"
3. If we weren't
obsessing over John/Andrew, maybe we'd have *real* boyfriends? :)