1. From JenniAnn: "Oh geez. So
over Andrew. Please meet my husband Tad."
2. From Adam: "What am I up to these
days? Cooking. A lot. Thinking
of taking up a second career as a chef,
actually. Pass me that turkey leg will you,
please? Yum. Yum."
3. From Vincent: "Puh-lease. Books are
so lame. I could, like, save myself fifty
hours and just watch the movie version."
4. From Andrew: "Stupid Tad..."
5. From Max: "I'm sorry but who is Ron
6. From Rose: "I have no idea... Ron
Weasley... Hmm... Oh! Is he on American
7. From Monica: "So Andrew got a house,
nieces and nephews, a dog, a mini-van, and undying
love and affection of humans. That's
nice. I got a caddy and a pocket
watch. So that's cool..."
8. From Doc Hock: "Oh. So I'm in this
now? How did that happen? Excuse me...
just a moment. Gotta yell at
someone... Go get a job you ponytailed
9. From Andrew: "So after coming to terms
with my superhero complex, I decided there was
only one way to conquer it. I became a
superhero! What do you mean I can't wear
10. From Tess: "Breathe in... breathe
out... Feel the positive energy flowing into
your body... There's no need for
negativity... no reason to have an attitude.
Just be happy and blissful and...
What? WHAT!?!? Angel of death stole my
car and did what!?! The Andrewmobile?
It has jet engines now?!? &#%@!!!"
11. From Henry: "It's been rough,
yeah. But I'm pulling things together.
When Adam flaked out on the AOD Band to open that
restaurant and Andrew got arrested for wearing
white Spandex and swinging from buildings... those
were some dark days. But I'm doing okay
now. Got myself a new band.
Polka! 'Roll out the barrel...'"
12. From Joshua: "What's bail set at?
You were wearing what? White
Spandex?!? Dude, it's after Labor Day.
Even I don't wear white after Labor Day!"
(Special thanks to the person who brought up white
Spandex... you know who you are. ;-)
And now for the flip
You Just Might Read in the Dyeland Finale
1. From JenniAnn: "Would I do it
all over again? A hundred times... yep."
2. From Adam: ::as Andrew and Annabelle
glide across the Willowveil ballroom
floor:: "Sunrise, sunset. Sunrise,
sunset. Swiftly fly the years, one
season following another, laden with happiness
3. From Vincent: "Papa..."
4. From Andrew: "Would I do it all over
again? A thousand times... yeah."
5. From Max: "It's a boy!"
6. From Rose: "It's a girl!"
7. From Monica: "How about a happy
birthday coffee? It's not every day you
pretend to turn 60, Andrew."
8. From Doc Hock: "'Each man's death
diminishes me, For I am involved in mankind.'"
From JenniAnn: "Still love him in this..."
From Rose: "I know... me, too."
9. From Andrew: "Why
are all those people gathered in the Fields
of... of Gold. A-and why... J-joshua!"
10. From Tess: "I love you,
babies. ALL of you. Happy fiftieth
11. From Henry: "Congratulations,
12. From Joshua: "And they all lived
happily ever after!"
("Sunrise, Sunset" was written by Jerry Bock
and Sheldon Harnick. Doc Hock's quote is
from "No Man Is An Island" by John Donne)
This newsletter is dedicated to John who, as
Andrew, reminded us every week that when our
own finales come... the season that follows
will be even better than what came before
and it will go on forever.
(Photo Credits: The photographs used
on this page are from Touched by an Angel and
owned by CBS Productions, Caroline Productions, and Moon
Water Productions. They are not being used to seek