Have more fun. Play more football, pull more pranks, laugh
2. Convince Tess to give me my earring back. I'm not going
it. I'd just like to see it so I can remember my wilder and
3. Get Eli to stop sending the Dyelanders photos of me with a
wearing a leisure suit. I was just trying to blend in, you know...
4. Have more AOD Band and The Immortals concerts. My drums
are getting dusty and I miss the guys.
5. Develop a greater tolerance to blush-inducing statements
spoken by certain individuals.
6. Always, always take advantage of the opportunity to tell my
friends how much I care about them.
7. Remember that being a friend means being there to listen to
and support your friend when they need it *and* letting them help
you. Not just the first part. And also that being a friend
occasionally means turning a blind eye to flannel shirt theft.
8. Continue to grow as an angel so I can do the best job possible
of letting people know how much the Father loves them.