10. Andrew will not be in a cast this Christmas.
Yay!!! Two armed hugs will be available!
9. Andrew was on a ship with them and Monica and Tess
And it was a literal ship. Not some sorta crazed shipper
8. Andrew wearing long coats and fedoras again. Lovely!
7. Photos of Andrew wearing a red sequined jacket on
last Valentine's Day. Blackmail material is always handy!
6. Andrew's flannel shirts. They're *always* grateful for
Andrew's flannel shirts!
5. Andrew acting all big-brothery/ knight-like.
Super adorable and super sweet. What's not to be thankful for!?
4. Adam's turkey-like substance Thanksgiving dinner. They
can stuff themselves and then go play with Alexander and Co. without
feeling any guilt at all!
3. Andrew, Monica, and Tess are all spending nice, quality time
together again. Aww!!! It warms the Dyelanders' swoony
hearts to hear
Tess call for her Angel Boy or see Monica look proudly at her awesome
2. While it was sad when Andrew had to chop his
lovely, long locks
off in order to act as a cop; they're thankful that at least he went
short and not late 1998 super-short..
1. That God allowed them to come to know someone as
special and compassionate and, yes, lovely as Andrew. Sigh...
Finally, I noticed that in "An
Unexpected Snow" Monica got to offer a Thanksgiving blessing and in
"The Homecoming" Tess did likewise. And I got to wondering what
Andrew's Thanksgiving blessing woulda been like had he been able to
make one. So here's my attempt...
We thank You for all this
great food before us. But we thank You even more for the chance
to enjoy it together. Thank You for the friendship and love we
share. Thank You for all the gifts You have given us. You
know, whether we bring truth or music or eternity to others, we're just
grateful for the opportunity to share Your love. Thank You for
loving us. Amen.
Have a blessed December, everyone!
photographs used on this page are from "Touched by an Angel" and owned
by CBS Productions, Caroline Productions, and Moon Water Productions.
They are not being used to seek profit.)