Click Here to
Hello and welcome to JABB 23! Hope you enjoy it! And I'm sorry it's
a little late. But with school ending (YES!) you'd figured I'd have
more time on my hand, but I got a little busy. As I'm sure Jenni did.
But all I have to say is: WE'RE SENIORS NOW!!! YES!!
Plopped up on the couch or chair, eating popcorn or whatever,
sighing and moaning over the tv. Oh and I have my drool bucket just
incase I start to flood the room with drool! Why do I do this? Well I
am a big huge fan of non other than John Dye!!! Man! What a hottie! I
am a 21 y/o single white female.
H A L O B O Y A Y R E T S Y M
G O E R G E O U S J O H N N Y
B F C H I W A W A Z N R Y L D
D A W G D J O H N F H D O O I
S M N O T B R U D B O Q B P N
F E D G O D B T R V T P L Q N
L R D Y E B L U E A N G E L E
Y R D B G L O W W O R M G X R
G N I K A T H T A E R B N B S
E W R I A H N E D L O G A R A
|Halo Boy||John||Johnny||Mystery||My Dinner|
Why John Was Destined To Play Andrew
1. He was "dye"ing for the job
2. His hair glowed more perfectly than anyone else's.
3. No one else could fill those jeans like he did.
4. Even though he's a bad mechanic, he still came with his own tool belt.
5. People prefer a real John to a fake Ken any day.
6. He came with disposable hair. (To the good fortune of one happy Chihuahua)
7. He wasn't afraid of Della.
8. He makes a cute doll. JDPMC: no batteries needed!
Top Ten Signs the JABB Writers are Suffering from Summer Burnout
10. They begin begging shamelessly for submissions from members. (Help us! Pretty please! Just one lil top ten list or maybe some "You know you are an Andyerooler when.." jokes??? Puh-lease!!!!!!!)
9. They begin producing MiG Weekly because they have more information on Roma than on John.
8. They actually make a top ten list about having summer meltdown.
7. The heat's causing dyelusions and they swear Andrew is actually in their computer room. (See! See! He's right over there and..... Oh my gosh!!!! He's with Chiwawa!!!!)
6. John is not mentioned once in an entire newsletter.
5. They ar soo incerdibly board that they actualy profreed newsleeters and mirecalously nothing is mispeled!
4. Spontaneous "ruffs" and "yelps" make members suspect a certain small dog is actually writing JABB.
3. They send out "reruns" of JABB saying, "If TBAA gets a hiatus so do we!"
2. They begin to ask, "Do I make you feel randy? Do I? Huh? Do I?"
1. JABB is exactly 360 characters long. Each character is a space and nothing more.
Back to the JABB TOC